Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zelensta

I know I posted this 3 times in the last 2 days but...

Guest Zelensta

World Of AI doesn't have enough traffic.Here's my list of problems, (some don't relate to world of AI)Any Help is apreciated, don't bother to answer all the questions if you don't want to.Problems-I have 18 airlines and not much traffic (When I go to the specific airports for those airlines,there is a lot, but I dont want to go to those airports all the time)-I tried using the FP_FS9_FSX converter, didn't help much.-I tied using afcad files, the heard that they don't work-Boeing 747 randomly drops from the skyQuestions1.I tried downloading AFCAD files then I heard that they don't work in FSX is this correct?2. I tried converting the files (FP_FS9_FSX converter)but that didn't work.-Is there any other method I can try to get more traffic? (other than payware)3.I downloaded the AIR FRANCE World Of AI package, but now when I start up FSX it gives me a message saying some of the Air France files have the same name (in game, all the air france planes look black). How can I change the name or uninstall the package? 4. I cant download the Southwest airlines package from WOAI, is this happening for everyone? (When I click the link it takes me to the avsim library, with a message saying "Searching for: Model ID..." [i dont know the actual number] and the package doesn't come up) 5.Why does the B747 randomly drop from the sky? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

First of all you are going to have to download a lot of packages before all your airports are fill as they mostly consist of genuine flightplans, and not all planes fly to all airports. I dont know of too many GA packages except for the few on WOAI and VOz did a aussie one. As for avsim you need to register on there download page to download as that is where WOAI keep there packages' and no you cannot use FS9 aiport files they are slightly different, as for installing ai, this is teh method i use,Ok it is a little more work but here goes. First off, FS9 and FSX ai flightplans can cause a conflict, basically wherever there are FS9 planes showing up FSX planes will not. So if you dont convert the flight plans none of the default planes will show up as some airports. WOAI is the easiest to use and PAI it seems are not far short of releasing a FSX installer. I like to kep my AI separate, it makes for easy backup and removal. In your smobjects folderC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjects create a folder called AI. When you use the WOAI installer you can point it to this directory and it will place all its AI planes in here and that way it wont clutter up the Airplanes folder. Next in the FSX.cfg under [MAIN] enter the following with the Simobjects path listSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsAi this lets FSX know where the AI planes are. When you install the WOAI plans make sure you use the FSX ( under target)option and manual install and point it to the ai folder ie.Under FSX path...C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xunder FSX subfolder....SimObjectsAiAll the flight plans will go to the default directoryC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSceneryWorldScenery I then created a folder in the addonscenery folder called ai/scenery and copied all the flight plans there. Leave the default stuff where it is in the scenery/world/scenery folder. You will need to activate the new ai folder in the scenery option in FSx setup. Then run AIFPC. it will allow you to do batch conversions. Make sure first time that it shows traffic bgl and select under compile target FSX. Select all the flightplan BGLS and a folder to extract them to. When it done point AIFPC to the folder you extracted the flightplans too and change the flight plan file to

Guest Zelensta

Thanks, I downloaded more airlines and now there's more traffic.I'll see if I have time to do what you suggested later, Thanks anyway.Now the questions that need to be answered are:How do I rename the Air France files (I tried giving the folders different names, but that didn't work so is there a certain way to do it?) If I can't how do I simply uninstall it?Why does B747 randomly fall?Thanks