Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowderBlue

View and Textures Please Read

Guest PowderBlue

I'm having a problem with my views of 3rd party add ons in FSX Plus Acceleration for instancePMDGfsscr000ng6.jpgMaddog 2006fsscr001lx6.jpgBut in the Default A321 and othersfsscr002br2.jpgThe CFG for the PMDG then the Maddog 2006 here, I've tried messing with View Forward_DIR but no matter where I put it the view is the same, I've also tried reinstalling.PMDG[VIEWS]VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=20,21,22,23,24VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=1.0,0.0,0.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=32VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_DIR=1.7, 0.0, 45VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_RIGHT_DIR=2.4, 0.0, 90VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=37VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=38VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=35VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=34VIEW_LEFT_DIR=2.6, 0.0, 270VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=33VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_DIR=2.7, 0.0, 315//VIEW_DOWN_WINDOWS=39//VIEW_DOWN_DIR=11.0, 0.0, 0.0Maddog 2006[VIEWS]VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=MAIN_PANEL,10000,10001VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=4.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=20VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=1VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=21VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=1VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=22VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=1VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=23VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=1VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=24VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=1VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=25VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=1VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=26VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=1VIEW_UP_WINDOWS=27VIEW_FORWARD_UP_ZOOM=1.0Also look at the corner textures of the buildings in this screenshotfsscr003zg1.jpgnow when your taxing about the airport those corners switch between the 2 textures. Its not on the whole building. I'm using the 8800 GTX and its really the only textures that I get a shimmering of textures. Thanks for any help I appreciate it!!

TryVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=10.0,0.0,0.0maybe up toVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=14.0,0.0,0.0

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest PowderBlue

I've tried your suggestion and when I change the values there is absolutely no change to the viewpoint. Thanks for your help

Guest PowderBlue

No one else has this problem, I'm the special one???

I actually do as well. I would appreciate some help with this as its so difficult to taxi the maddog with the view point like this. Landing is also tricky.Chris

Chris Lezama

Guest PowderBlue

The only work around I have found so far is to adjust the view using ctrl and q and ctrl shift q. Also on the PMDG Queen ctrl space bar does ok but as soon as you pan the view around , it defaults the view back to the home position which is pointing towards the ground.