Sign in to follow this  
grajay

New View/Air Traffic problem

If I select Views/New View or View Mode/Air traffic I get a list that appears to go out of sight at the bottom of the screen. I know there are a lot more aircraft available as only Airbus and a few Boeings are showing. I've tried scrolling but that doesn't appear to work. Is there a key command or combination of keys that will allow me to scroll further down this list please?

Guest Nils79

Graham,the best tool for monitoring AI-Traffic is the traffic explorer (Traffic Toolbox SDK).You have to enable it in the dll.xml and you can access it from the menue.Double click an airplane in the list opens the view window.

Thanks (once again) Nils for your reply. Indeed I do have the traffic explorer enabled but I was curious as to what (if anything) was wrong with the View mode itself. I agree that Traffic Explorer is a better option.Thanks again.