Sign in to follow this  
SlickNick

Eaglesoft cj2 or beechjet 400A?

I want to buy one of these business jets, which one has better systems modeling? Andrew

HelloThey are both about the same as far as i can tell.I like the 400A the most though it is a little harder on the frames

I have both, flown them each once then never touched them again. Actually I have all Eaglesoft's stuff lol. From what I remember the CJ is better.

>I want to buy one of these business jets, which one has>better systems modeling? >AndrewThe only thing with Eaglesoft aircraft Andrew, is that they tend to keep your hands locked to your yoke and your eyes glued to the screen.Their attention to realism makes their products awesome and worth every cent you invest with them.Since purchasing their two aircraft listed below, I have spent so much more enjoyable time on my FSX, that I just had to take a break and come back here to see if fellow AVSIM members were having the same experiences.Don't see any of them on here at the moment, so I guess they are at their Eaglesoft controls, which is where I'm back off to now as well.I'm certain that you will be more than happy with an Eaglesoft aircraft Andrew.

May I ask what made you not to fly them again ? Any disappointment ? Or just too many 'toys' to choose from :-) ?Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

HelloI am also curious why someone would buy an addon from a developer, fly it once decide they did not like it then go back and buy the developers entire catalogue.

Guest PPSFA

NOTAM:Data Current as of: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:17:00 GMTPilots report use of any Eaglesoft aircraft will result in:Lack of sleepWife disappearsToo much junk food (inflight meals are limited)Blurry eyesCredit card limit increases Monitor fixationView selection confusion (too much to look at)USE WITH CAUTION !!!!!(I own almost all of them):-)

Hi Andrew,I have both. There's not much difference in system complexity. The Citation has a simple pressurization system, and neither has an FMC.The cj2 is the slower of the two because of the straight wing. It's easy to fly and can land at smaller airfields. The 400A is more demanding, especially for landing, can climb faster and cruise at higher altitudes.I personally prefer the Citation. The panel layout is easy to read and it suits the shorter hops I tend to make. Both have excellent flight characteristics, but they are different, just as the real aircraft would be.Hope this helps,Dale

Dale

>Hello>I am also curious why someone would buy an addon from a>developer, fly it once decide they did not like it then go>back and buy the developers entire catalogue.Simply too many others that sparked my interest instead! :D