Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_Jodry-VJPL

FSX Technical Manual?

Guest SuperFortress

I just received a notification from Amazon.com regarding a book called Microsoft Flight Simulator X Technical Manual (Prima Official Technical Manual) It does not seem to be on sale just yet and there isn't any info about it. I was wondering if anyone had any info? Thank you.Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=X0LZP0A1...3210_pe_snp_319

the same company Prima games published a guide in 1993 with this review by a customer:The book covers the fundamentals of flying in an easy to read manner. Reading the book enabled me to unleash the power of my Microsoft Flight Simulator 95. The chapter on instrument navigation does a much better job than the fragmented online help. The final chapter of "Around the World in 80 hours" is guaranteed to give you more than 80 hours of fun. The Appendices contain a lot of pertinent data which makes this book a handy reference as well. http://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Flight-Simu...y/dp/1559584661Not a great deal of prepublicty with content was found about the new one with Random House giving this about the latest of a number of books by them on all things gaming from Pok