Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

The FS-GS mystery

I'm a very experienced user/tweaker and I will admit to learning a couple things I didn't know about back when I used Michael's service with FS2004. A lot of it I did know how to do, but he's definitely offering a very good value for someone who just wants to fly and not worry about collecting all that system configuration and tweaking knowledge on their own.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Pilot533

Ive used fs-gs, It is a bargain for what Michael does for you, He spends alot of time and doesnt give up until the job is done, and when he says you dont pay unless you are satisfied he means it. But there is an nda so that is why you dont hear about the tweaks offered.

Guest abulaafia

As an IT professional, I had contact with FS-GS last year and was sorely disappointed. Michael seems very professional and gave me description of what the service entails. There is absolutely nothing unique in it that's worth the money, if you know your way around computers. Its about fitting parts together - bus speeds, throughput, graphic card settings. Very comprehensive, but hardly new to an experienced IT professional. It's meant for people who can't tell a hard disk from a DRAM chip. I am sure its great value for those folks.

Guest PPSFA

"It's meant for people who can't tell a hard disk from a DRAM chip. I am sure its great value for those folks."Ain't a hard disk wut happens when ya throw ya back out? And I'm pretty sure I had some #### chips wit my beer tha otha night. Man I'm sho glad Mike fixed up my simmalator cuz I shoa wuz lost!(Ain't no IT professinal, just another dumb smuck running 5 puters and enjoying the show)