Sign in to follow this  
Guest shnala

Terrain texture borders____

Guest shnala

Can anyone help me with this, please ? It's not the Picnic add-on, I unistall it !! It appears in all terrain, but the most noticeable is on sand and snow !! _________________________________________

Hi there,does "detail1.bmp", in SceneryWorldtexture, have a date stamp of 7/26/2006?Cheers, Holger

Guest shnala

I'll check. Can't now, I'm at work. But I always keep my files with one extension "ORIG_", so I look at the textures folder, delete the "detail1" and rename "ORIG_detail1! into "detail1". I remember that deleted file was like 1,3 mb in size and the original is.... not sure, somewhere 100-200 kb !?! But - for date, not sure, I'll check, then I'll report. Thank you for showing some interest for...my issue ! :) Any other, maybe ? _____________________________________

Guest shnala

>Hi there,>>does "detail1.bmp", in SceneryWorldtexture, have a date>stamp of 7/26/2006?>>Cheers, HolgerI check and this is the result: Created: 7. december 2006, 10:11:58 Modified: 26. july 2006, 21:44:26 So, I guess answer on your question would be - YES. But if the date is good, why do I still have this.... borders ? Anyone, hilfe ? P.S. Are you a Holger....Sandmann ? :( ______________________________

Guest shnala

Actually, I was lookin in texture, not in SceneryWorldTexture Silly me. This is the new readings: Created: 26. july 2006, 21:44:26 Modified: 3. october 2007, 1:47:00 Any thoughts, now ? ________________________________

Hi there,well, there shouldn't be a detail1.bmp in the main Texture folder. Thus, rename the one in SceneryWorldtexture to detail1.bmp.bak and move the one from Texture into SceneryWorldtexture. Hopefully, that'll get rid of the issue. If not the only other thing I can think of is a shader issue but I'm no expert on that.Cheers, Holger (Sandmann)

Guest shnala

Yes! That solve my problem. I don't know how did I manage to have this kind of problem on the first place...but... Thank you mr Sandmann. _____________________________