Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

Magazines?

Guest Pilot533

I'm just curious if anyone knows about a magazine that is mainly centered around airline pilots, there are so many for GA such as flying or plane and pilot, which are all great, but I'm looking for something more related to flying the heavies, any ideas?

I'm not sure of any that are available to the public most are just trade and business magazines done by the unions. There are always airliners and airways

Airliners is a great magazine. I've been a subscriber for about 5 years and I love it. It has a great mix of new and old, which is pretty cool. You might take a look at it.

Guest CRJ700FO

ALPA Magazine, but you have to be a member of ALPA.There is also Aviation Week and Spake Technology which has some good airliner info.

Guest Pilot533

Thanks I'll look into these