Sign in to follow this  
Guest baksteen33

Beta Testers needed for new AI traffic board add-on

We are looking for beta testers to help test a new AI-related freeware add-on for FSX. This add on is a graphical implementation of an airport flight information board, perhaps more commonly known as the "Arrivals" and "Departures" boards. It covers all kinds of AI flights implemented by FSX, both IFR or VFR (i.e. general aviation) so may also be used as a general facility for tracking and interacting with AI traffic (like Traffic Toolbox Explorer). It is similar in concept to the FS9 "TrafficViewBoard" add-on, but implemented in a separate window rather than a cockpit gauge. While the add-on is developed by the MyTraffic team, it is fully with any AI package available for FSX.If you wish to participate you'd be most welcome, and to apply please PM me or send an email toMyTrafficBoardgooglemail.com, including some details about:* A brief summary of your PC hardware* Your operating system ( e.g. XP, Vista 32, Vista 64)* FSX version (standard/deluxe/Acceleration) and any service packs applied.* Your preferred AI Traffic package, either full product or "freeware" (e.g. MyTraffic, Just Flight, Ultimate Traffic, World of AI, FSX Default, etc.)When the beta starts, we would be glad to hear of your experiences with the add-on, and would welcome some screenshots that show what you have enjoyed. We may also send you a short questionnaire at the end.We would also ask for you to agree to a non disclosure that is standard practise for beta programmes.Many thanksSimon

I would love to use it if it could tell me (or take me to) where each plane is (what gate). Like, if I could click on one and it opens a new "AI Traffic" window focused on that plane.

10290.jpg

generate-signature-new-2.php?login=USA1205