Sign in to follow this  
frankla

Fantastic shots - FTX for FSX!

I like the way the autogen trees are placed right where the trees are on the texture, but I don't care for the color balance. The brighter colors in the default textures are much more appealing to me.

Guest Nils79

Looks really brilliant.Will FTX also improve the coastlines?

Guest UlfB

Thanks, Heiko!The night lights for villages look superb! How I long for a future release for Europe, but naturally Australia goes first :-)Ulf B

:-kewl Patiently waiting for our Queensland scenery from Orbx and if the above is anything to go on, it will be BONZA!!! :-cool

Me too..but by the time they come up with S.W. US FS11 will be out. The only US part I see is Pacific Northwest and that will be middle of this year. I guess I have to just go with GEX

Speaking about GEX, does anyone know if there has been anything said about when GEX for Europe will be available?

Richard Åsberg

Guest fsxmissionguy

Not to mention Arches National Park near Moab, Utah. I've been wanting to do a racing mission there, but can't find any arches.

Guest Nick_N

>Speaking about GEX, does anyone know if there has been anything >said about when GEX for Europe will be available?It's in progress. Expect a huge update for GEX USCAN within the next 2 weeks, very possibly sooner.http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24783http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24776http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24741Nights will blow your socks off too

Those screenshots are amazing, can't wait for Europe to look like that from above!But still curious...are we talking about 2 or 8 months ;)?

Richard Åsberg