Sign in to follow this  
Guest MasterBlaster

How damaging is piracy?

"You have hearts of stone, and you have a lot of company in this and other threads. I am absolutely appalled."Whatever ..., but since you directed this and responded to my quote I assume your pointing at me ...If you would like to start a new topic relevant to whatever's got your goat or your compassion for PSS - have at it, I'll guarantee you I wouldn't hijack it with blanket statements about you, no matter what I think ...If you noticed, no one made any personal attacks about PSS staff and/or its management, but simply commenting on the business practices observed (and paid for), and a few questions of the impact piracy had on it demise ...(since it was clearly highlighted as an issue within the press release) Anyways, :-rollGarett