Sign in to follow this  
RichardS

Alejandro Rojas Lucena B727-200 Package for FSX

If you haven't tried this package yet I highly recommend it!! It has a nice VC that looks pretty good! (As well as a pretty copilot!:-lol) For some reason though, he claims it's not compatible with FSX RTM or SP1, only SP2. I have SP1, and it seems to work fine for me. Don't know what the issue is, he thinks it's not compatible with SP1? His Citation X model, is also really good! For a freeware 727 and Citation X with VC, you can't go wrong here!! Thanks AlejandroTom

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Yea I was kinda wondering also why it wouldnt be back compatible with SP1.Tnx for the info.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

i have not looked at it yet - but there are many functions and capabilities available in SP2 which are not available in SP1.Maybe you haven't hit one of them yet.

I also recommend them. I have both aircraft w/SP2 and love them both. The only thing I wish he would do is make the Co-Pilot an option. I really don't feel that she is doing anything for my flight experience. Plus my FPS go down 5 to 10 FPS when she is in the view. As I pan around the cockpit I can watch them go down when she appears. If she was an option then those who want her can use one setup and those who don't can use another. That's what EagleSoft does in it's VC's. They have it so you can have the copilots gauges or not according to how powerful your computer is.RichardS