Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

I want a 727

Anybody know of a 727 that will work in SP2 (not acceleration)?

Jim Wenham

Boeing 727-200 2008 Package by Alejandro Rojas LucenaSearch the avsim file library for:fsx_sp2_boeing_727-200.zip

There's one in the Avsim libraryfsx_sp2_boeing_727-200.zipQ6600 G0 CPU 2.4 o/c 3.65Evga 680i A1 with P31 BIOS 2G XP2-8500 DDR2 1066FSB Mushkin 996535 RAM 5-5-4-12-2T320G 7200 HD partitioned for XP/Vista/Programs 2 - 74G Raptors in RAID0 500G 7200 HD for backup SATA DVD burner Evga 8800GTS 640 PCIx 169.13 betaKandalf LCS case w/ built in liquid cooling 850W Thermaltake power supplyVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-supporter-sigbanner.jpg

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I tried that one. The virtual copilot kinda freaks me out though.:-eek Any good payware versions?

Jim Wenham

Check here:www.captainsim.com/products/x727VC, 2d Panels, and syetems are still a work in progress.

There's nothing 'till Dreamfleet gets theirs done. The FS9 version is a classic; no bugs, steam guages and a dream to fly, but I've been waiting and checking since FSX came out, and nothing seems to be happening. My feeling is that Paul G. has just lost interest. It's too bad. In the interim - Flight1 has the CoolSky "Super 80" MD80 - similar sized aircraft, full VC, manuals, and a pretty good configuration/training setup. Try it - if you don't like it you can get your money back.For the record - you won't be able to do that with Captain Sim, and I would not hold my breath waiting for the VC or for them to fix whatever else is missing, or has problems. They have about two successful products out of ten, and their customer relationship is abysmal.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

LOL ...I'll second both of those comments Paul.After greatly missing my DF727 in FSX, I read in here about the MD-80 and went for it. Glad I did, just wish I wouldn't have waited so long !!Great perfromance, and a great bug free bird all they way around. You will not be disapointed with this aircraft that's for sure.I don't even look at CS anymore, nice eye candy - but thats about it. Add that with their refusal to even review a problem until they get 10 "properly" filled out reports - and a their policy to remove posts when a paying customer askes about announced or promised patches signed the deal a long time ago for me .. BTW - I wonder if they ever did get the Block F out for the 757 ;)Regards'Garett

"I don't even look at CS anymore, nice eye candy - but thats about it." :-sun1Isn't a open marketplace nice? That's the way of commerce! Just vote with your wallet! Don't whine; don't moan; no point complaining to deaf ears: just vote with your wallet! Long live Flight1, RealAir, HiFi, Shockwave, Eaglesoft and a few others.:-beerchug

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

>There's nothing 'till Dreamfleet gets theirs done. The FS9>version is a classic; no bugs, steam guages and a dream to>fly, but I've been waiting and checking since FSX came out,>and nothing seems to be happening. My feeling is that Paul G.>has just lost interest. It's too bad. Well done, just the kind of comment to get me crawling out the woodwork..................just don't tell anyone what you saw on a misty winters afternoon ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183924.jpgGreatest Airliners - DC-8Greatest Airliners - 727 Whisperjethttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Good to hear you and the Dreamfleet 727 are alive and well Paul. Can't wait for that misty morning fog to clear.Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

NO!!!!!! PAULY G.!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!! YOU'RE BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! :-waveIS THIS FOR REAL, PAUL????WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A REAL 727 AGAIN????http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183925.jpgLOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!! GOD! SHE'S GORGEOUS, PAUL!DRINKS ALL ROUND!!!:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug

Great stuff, I'll be line (haven't moved anyways) to pick it up when she's ready !!Definitely one of my all time favorites. FSX leave's me little headroom to fully enjoy my LVLD & PDMG new gen birds - thus I think a real target for this sim would be old iron. A little easier on frames, but as much if not more enjoyment anyways. Their's alot more to do in the cockpit - and getting from a to b takes a litle bit more skill than pushing the exec button. ;)I'd love to see that baby in my hanger, along with a HQ 737-200 or redux the FS2K DF737!! ;DRegards'Garett

Guest PPSFA

>Well done, just the kind of comment to get me crawling out the>woodwork..................just don't tell anyone what you saw>on a misty winters afternoon ;-)>>PLEASE ensure it works in multiplayer/ shared cockpit!