Sign in to follow this  
Guest jshyluk

FSX Menu Bar

The menu bar that shows up at the top of the screen when you hit 'alt'....well, how can I turn it off?I have tried several key combinations, but no luck and the key card does not cover this, but I may have missed it :(Thanks,irish3

Thanks, never would have thought it would be that simple :)

Guest Frank Betts 2

That one caught me too.

Guest jshyluk

In the book "Flight Simulator X For Pilots: Real World Training", the authors, both expert CFI's and experienced authors, both highly-versed in FSX, suggest to use the keyboard shortcut ALT-ENTER to switch the screen from fullscreen to windowed and back (or vice-versa). Cumbersome. To me, it just means that even the really, really expert people miss a feature or two in FSX once in a while.I'm not one to laugh, though, I found out about holding down the ALT key like most everyone else, from reading AVSIM.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM