Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Part II of the series "PHNG Kaneohe Bay" HAWAII Uploaded

Looks good, although I'm not too sure about the concept of a hotel at the HI State Veterans Cemetery (pic 2).scott s..

You know... how these hoteliers are.;)But seriously Scott, thats embarrassing. Thanks for that info. I shall fix it in my next scenery upload. Didn't mean any dis respect. Mae Culpa!My Beta testers also never got to see that since that area was a last minute add. An honest mistake on MY part.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Wow good catch Scott (I guess is supposed to be an admin bldg. there).Do you live in that area by chance?Rob O.

The Pali Mountains look much nicer in the screen pics of the Hawaii Mega SceneryX...Does anyone know if they "fixed" the scenery so that there are tunnels for the Pali and Likelike Highways (and the same same for the H-3)?This is a great place to fly gliders btw as you can island hop all the way to the Big island :-DRob O.

Hi Manny,Very nice scenery, excellent work.I have some real pictures of Kaneohe and PHNG looking down from a mountain.Jimmy

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

>Wow good catch Scott (I guess is supposed to be an admin>bldg. there).>>Do you live in that area by chance?>Next to PHHI in Central O'ahu.scott s..

Thanks Jimmy for those Pics.Looking at your third photo, I have an idea where to move that hotel to.Manny

Manny

Scott, Jimmy and Rob.would you guys be willing to help me test out and QA check my work. I have Part III well into development.I would really appreciate some input from folks who live and been there.Please PM me your e-mail addy ..I'll send you the new scenery for O'ahu that I have so far. It is WIP though.Please let me know.I am trying to be realistic as I can. But since I am limited to using only autogen objects, I have limitations. I am also taking some artistic license here and there but I want to make sure, it does not stick out and be totally out of place.Here are some screen shots of what I am working on as part III.http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...opic=2018&st=15Manny

Manny

Thanks Manny,Been looking forward for your next installment. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow Schofield Barracks area... man is such a nice place to hang out. I used to be at K-Bay. Man what a great little beach there (LOL.. I guess every beach on Oahu is great) was just past the North end of Rwy 04 (well a tad to the west too). Don't know if you can still do this (get to that beach) but you could drive up to 4-22 and if the gate was up just keep going. Or (if you were lucky and it was down) you could watch the F-4s using AB to take-off (yes that kind of dates me).Rob O.

Manny,I've downloaded and installed your 2 installments. I've been in the Scenery Library and made sure they are on top of the Megascenery. However, I do not see the balloons or other enhancements that are in your scenery. What am I doing wrong?

Stan,What is your "scenery complexity" settings? Is it extremely dense? Move the slider to the extreme right.1. I have tried to be sensitive to FPS/performance. so when you do not have that setting to the extreme right, you may not see all the finer objects. 2. Although I have tried to use 98% of the objects from the FSX series, I have used some objects from the "Acceleration package". so unless you have Acceleration, you may find few of those objects missing as well. But I believe the balloons are from the base pack FSX. So you should see that provided you have the setting to the right.Let me know if you still have issues.Manny

Manny