Sign in to follow this  
delta november

Go Saints!

I was born in San Diego. Chargers lost against New England. I lived on Cape Cod for six years in the 80's. I am also a Pat's fan. But, I gotta tell you, New Orleans deserves the "bump" that will occur if the Saint's win tomorrow. I was just in NOLA a month or so ago. The city, the people, and all who relate to them and their sufferings, deserve a win. So, GO SAINTS!!!

You're right, Tom. I was really pulling for Marty and the boys this year, but it would be great if the Saints could pull it off. Les le bon ton rouller!

Yeah, with 11 minutes to go in the fourth, someone just shoot me and put me outta my misery. Okay, GO PATS! :)

Guest Shalomar

A husband and wife were watching the Saints play the Bears. The Saints had the ball running down the feild and the hubby and wife are going "Yay, YAY, YAY!!!"A few minutes later the Bears were running with the ball and the wife is going "YAY YAY YAY!!!""Hey, who the XXXX are you rooting for?!? says hubby."The clock!!!"Best Regards, Donald Traill :-)FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

>Yeah, with 11 minutes to go in the fourth, someone just shoot>me and put me outta my misery. Okay, GO PATS! :) Ok Tom....who are ya rootin for in the SB? Need to know so's I canlay a little wager on the other guys:-wink2