Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainT18

Just too cool...

Guest bnick

My wife knows how much I love FS and she is always on the look out for cool aircraft info and today she has outdone herself... You guys gotta check out this Airbus 380 cockpit if you haven't already seen it... Use your mouse to pan all around and your wheel to zoom in and out... This is just too cool...http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/cockpit1.htmhappy weekend and peace to allbnick

Guest fundies

Excellent find Bnick. Gotta love the tail mounted camera. Also, my $60 Logitech joystick looks better made than those :(

Guest bnick

That camera view from the top of the rudder was very impressive makes me wonder how high the tip of the rudder is to ground level... Looks also like there was a camera view from the nose gear for pushback use...

Guest bnick

A short time back my wife also sent me these images of a new Jet I have never even read about and I think I really stay on top of all new aircraft, go figure...This is as I understand the new F/A-37...The plane in these pictures is still officially the 'AirVehicle Number 1', a prototype, on board the USS GeorgeWashington CVN-73 for catapult fit checks. Not exactly stillTop Secret but certainly not yet made public.It will be known as the F/A-37. Although specs areclassified, it is believed to be Mach 3.5 (top speed in theMach 4 range), super-cruise stealthfighter/bomber/interceptor with approximately a 4,000nmrange. Awesome!Check out the Navy test pilot in the cockpit of theF/A-37.. LT Kara Wade... Go girl! f37any7.th.jpgf37dyt4.th.jpgf37cyr1.th.jpgf37ewl1.th.jpg

Guest RichardL

Top Secret! I seem to remember seeing those on a television show a week or so ago. Don't recall the shows name since I was surfing the channels way to fast.Richard

Guest bnick

Oh great how embarrassing... I just found out these images are false and they are actually part of an upcoming movie instead... There really is no F/A-37... I am so sorry for posting these, they sure had us believing they were real... Cool looking jet though...I'll quit while I'm ahead...

Guest CaptainT18

yup that movies been out since 2005 :DCheezy, but interesting nonetheless. Of course, that aircraft doesn't look stealthy at all :( only so much realism can be but into a movie.