Sign in to follow this  
RichardS

EAGLESOFT FS9 CITATION X

Hi, Back in Nov I noticed that fs9 citation x was able to be ported to FSX which I tried however my panels never showed up. some one offered to share the panel cfg. However I was out with eye surgery and am now able to finish it, if I can get an assist.ThanksTony

>Hi,>> Back in Nov I noticed that fs9 citation x was able to be>ported to FSX which I tried however my panels never showed up.>some one offered to share the panel cfg. However I was out>with eye surgery and am now able to finish it, if I can get an>assist.>>Thanks>TonyInstall it right into FSX as if it where FS9. Then in the 'fsx.CFG' file put the following line 'SimObjectPaths.6=Aircraft'. Assuming that the number '6' is the next number to be used. Give it a go and report back.I just re-intalled my copy and I had FSX SP2 installed. I had to un-install SP2. It sucks big time. I can only use FSX with SP1.I will retest the CX as soon as I can. Everything might not work, I don't remember, but it should be usable enough to have fun with it.

I have SP2 installed and did the following:Create a new empty folder on the desktop or somewhere. Install the CitX to that folder. Move all the gauges from the 'gauges' folder into the 'panel' folder. Move it into the correct FSX folder.Works almost perfect for me.

>I have SP2 installed and did the following:>>Create a new empty folder on the desktop or somewhere. Install>the CitX to that folder. Move all the gauges from the>'gauges' folder into the 'panel' folder. Move it into the>correct FSX folder.>>Works almost perfect for me.What doesn't work?With SP2, doesn't the menu bar in fsx lock up (hang the system)?

>>With SP2, doesn't the menu bar in fsx lock up (hang the>system)?>Yeh, but that's nothing to with the Citation, that happens with lots of stuff.

Hi, Sorry to say I tried what you said and I end up with a FATAL ERROR!when I start the sim it asks if the software can be trusted but it would not run. Willing to try almost anything to get it going. Really like the way the aircraft handles. and still waiting for Eaglesoft to come out with its pride and joy.Thanks anywayTony

>Hi,>> Sorry to say I tried what you said and I end up with a>FATAL ERROR!>when I start the sim it asks if the software can be trusted >but it would not run. >>Willing to try almost anything to get it going. Really like>the way the aircraft handles. and still waiting for Eaglesoft>to come out with its pride and joy.>>>Thanks anyway>>TonyWe've been working on some rewrites and rebuild to bring our CX1.0 over to FSX due to it's popularity and for the many who've requested we do so. The rewrite and rebuild does not add any new features and should not be confused with our upcoming CX2.0.The FSX CX1.0 will not be a DX10 compliant aircraft but will work as it should in FSX/SP1/SP2.We'll have an announcement when she is ready...:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>Hi,>>>> Sorry to say I tried what you said and I end up with a>>FATAL ERROR!>>when I start the sim it asks if the software can be trusted >>but it would not run. >>>>Willing to try almost anything to get it going. Really like>>the way the aircraft handles. and still waiting for>Eaglesoft>>to come out with its pride and joy.>>>>>>Thanks anyway>>>>Tony>>We've been working on some rewrites and rebuild to bring our>CX1.0 over to FSX due to it's popularity and for the many>who've requested we do so. >The rewrite and rebuild does not add any new features and>should not be confused with our upcoming CX2.0.>The FSX CX1.0 will not be a DX10 compliant aircraft but will>work as it should in FSX/SP1/SP2.>We'll have an announcement when she is ready...:-)>>>Are ES developers going to fix the cockpit text so it's legible?

>Hi,>> Thanks will try them all to see which one works.>>>>>Thanks >TonyI had the CII working. I'll have to re-do it.

"Are ES developers going to fix the cockpit text so it's legible?"Run the panel in 1280X960 4:3 ratio to maximize legibility. We said we are not bringing any new features to the CX1.0....just making it work reliably in FSX/SP1/SP2. This is by popular request and should not be confused with our upcoming CX2.0 for FSX:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

"I had the CII working. I'll have to re-do it...."We already have a CII for FSX that is fully FSX/SP1/SP2/DX10 compliant:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron:Will registered owners of the FS9 CX get a free upgrade or will we have to buy the V1.0 for FSX?I know the V2.0 will be a new purchase that is why I ask.RichardS

>Ron:>>Will registered owners of the FS9 CX get a free upgrade or>will we have to buy the V1.0 for FSX?>I know the V2.0 will be a new purchase that is why I ask.>>RichardSI don