Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Grounded Never to fly microsoft FSX again.

>As this thread progresses, it's becoming more and more>apparent that neither the OP nor mr. digitalnoise have any>idea whatsoever what they are talking about. All I can say is>I truly feel sorry for anyone in the tech support dept at MS>or any other developer as I just can't imagine the frustration>of having to deal with the complaints of self-proclaimed>"experts" like these two all day long. LOL! Ain't that the truth!!!!Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Guest RGH

Hi Zevious Zoquis.So You know the answer to FSX problems, or are you saying to the thousands of user of FSX that there is no problem. It is not I, that does not know what a mess Microsoft as put on the market, It is brain washed sim manics like yourself who thinks there is no problem, and dose not want to upset Phil by saying so.Let me tell you that FSX still as problems and they will get worse with DirectX ten and Vista.And remember my friend He who laughs last laughs longest. It is always nice to discuss FSX with Experts like yourself.RegardsRex

Guest RGH

Hi all.After a few years trying to run a stable PC with FS9 then FSX I have given up and will now be able to run my PC free of warnings and errors in my event viewer that were caused by FSX and its add-ons. The culprit is FSX If you run it with no additional add-ons you only get a few problems but with all the add-ons I used it was painful,I have now reformatted my disks for, I really have lost count how many times and re-loaded my programs and games but this time FSX as been left out. and guess what, once all my programs and games were reloaded I cleared event viewer and have run my PC, and used every program that I have loaded. And I have not had one error, not one warning, not one lockup. and not one blue screen. The culprit as gone.I wish all you brave people who continue with FSX all the best.PC SPEC. AMD 64x2-6400 @ 3.4Ghz -ASUS M3A32-MPV Deluxe 790fx (socket AM2+) - 2GB OCZ PC2-8500C5-1066 Mhz. - HIS ATI Radeon HD 3870 XTICEQ3 Turbo. - 800 watt Tagon PSU - Two 74 GB WD raptors. -Liquid cooled with a Swiftec Storm block and double radiator with DD pump reservoir and 1/2 tube.3D mark 05 score 17709 cpu80253D mark 06 " 10621 cpu no1=0.802 no2=1.273.I ran the overdrive stability test for 48 hours with no problems. All the best.Rex.

OK,Time to close this thread.Rex, this is more than borderline.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.