Sign in to follow this  
Mace

FSX CYYZ (Toronto intl) Troubles

Guest Zelensta

My Toronto Intl airport is all bugged up. The walls are half one texture, half another texture and I can't see any jetways. 1. Is there a fix for this wall problem/ Is it known??2. I think there aren't any jetways because I didn't remove an AFCAD file, Where do you find AFCAD's in the FSX folder? (the first problem might be for this reason to.3.I don't have much traffic there (3-4 planes) because I installed world of AI, what airlines should I get to have more traffic? Thanks again

1. and 2. Try a cold boot of the system. I've seen texture jumbling and jetways disappearing, all because of mem corruption due to the system not being rebooted all day.If that does not solve: then you could indeed have some add-on scenery that is messing with your CYYZ Pearson.Do you have any add-ons besides World of AI installed?3. If you get Air Canada, you should get a lot of their aircraft at CYYZ. If there is no WoAI package for Air Canada, I'd look at ProjectAI .RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Zelensta

>1. and 2. Try a cold boot of the system. I've seen texture>jumbling and jetways disappearing, all because of mem>corruption due to the system not being rebooted all day.>>If that does not solve: then you could indeed have some>add-on scenery that is messing with your CYYZ Pearson.>>Do you have any add-ons besides World of AI installed?>>3. If you get Air Canada, you should get a lot of their>aircraft at CYYZ. If there is no WoAI package for Air Canada,>I'd look at ProjectAI .>>>Rhett>>AMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS>A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150>gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb>5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster PraetorianThanks I'll try Project AI*, but I'm still looking for solutions to 1 & 2, (it didn't work)*Does Project AI work with World of AI at the same time? Or do you have to re-install one of them? World Of AI doesn't have an Air Canada package.

> I'm still looking for>solutions to 1 & 2, (it didn't work)>What other add-on scenery do you have installed? That is your #1 suspect. #2 suspect is overheating/dying video card, but I doubt that. Most likely it is some corruption from an add-on scenery.>*Does Project AI work with World of AI at the same time? Or do>you have to re-install one of them? World Of AI doesn't have>an Air Canada package.>PAI and WOAI can be together no problemThere is Air Canada at PAI. You select their new file library and hit 'search' and type air canada in the search box. It's an 8.9 mb file.You'll also need the PAI installer to install the package. Keep in mind, this is an FS9 AI package. (If you are running FSX AI with FS9 AI at the same time, all the FSX AI will disappear.).You can convert the FS9 traffic bgl file to FSX spec using AIFPC or AISort, or a couple of other less well-known programs.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB