Sign in to follow this  
karbil

Instant replay stutter

This problem plagued me when I only had FSX. I uninstalled it,did a clean install, and added Accelerator X. Yet, although everything else runs smooth, when I go to instant replay, the playback seems to jump ahead,then runs smooth for a second and then jumps ahead. It is all herky-jerky. It even does this if I run the playback at slower speed. It is very annoying as I have made some great landings(if I should say so myself) without being able to enjoy the replay. Has anyone had this same problem and/or does anyone have any ideas how to correct the problem. Thank you. Bob K.

Guest RonB49

Are you viewing the replay in Spot mode? If so, then press the A key and use Locked Spot view. That'll smooth out the bumps.R-

Maybe not the ideal solution, but in my case, I have found that by lowering my graphics settings to what I would normally use, helped me a great deal. So much so that I have resorted to using the lower graphics all the time. As after every landing I do a replay. In tower view or flyby I now enjoy uninterrupted fluidity.

You need to get FS Recorder! Not only do you get a more stable and smooth instant replay function, but you can record the entire flight including your AI, and play it back. There are numerous record and playback options like what systems are recorded/played back. To record/layback AI during the flight, not to playback AI at all, or to use current AI. You can get it here it's free, but they do encourage donations.www.fs-recorder.net

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Thanks for the advise. I am a week-end flyer and as soon as I am back in the air, I'll give your suggestion a try and let you know. B.K.