Sign in to follow this  
Guest oyvindhansen

Vista released in the UK

Vista is released in the UK today. PC World's prices are:Home Basic

Sucks for you guys I get Ultimate for $15 plus $10 for office!

>Sucks for you guys I get Ultimate for $15 plus $10 for>office!yeah Rip-Off Britain sucks!!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Who said the Britain sucks? For me it's just a benefit of being a student in Washington State!

The big retailers in the UK seem to be offering all their new PCs with Vista at more or less the same price as with XP .

Guest oyvindhansen

>The big retailers in the UK seem to be offering all their new>PCs with Vista at more or less the same price as with XP .That makes some sense, Vista isn't less expensive in the OEM version. But beware that OEM versions only allow a limited number of hardware upgrades before the license expires for good. The retail versions don't carry that limitation. -