Sign in to follow this  
zap737

Instant Replay Problem PMDG 747X in FSX Acceleration Pa...

Hi All,I have had instant replay problems with the 747X in FSX with the acceleration pack installed.On an autoland or manual landing off an ILS the spoilers deploy perfectly and reverse thrust activates normally - as one would expect. The aircraft is brought to a stop and then instant replayed.The problem:When instant replay is played from a position on short finals, the aircraft is shown flying with the spoilers deployed and the thrust reversers deployed.I then tried stowing the spoilers and thrust reversers after landing and instant replay showed the aircraft flying normally however, after landing, the spoilers and thrust reversers did not deploy when in fact they had.I have also tried setting the parking brake after landing and then instant replay, but the problem persists.The sim seem to remember the state of the spoilers/thrust reversers after landing and doesnt change them for the instant replay.Some observations:Instant replay works perfectly for the PMDG 747-400 for FS9.Instant replay works perfectly for the Microsoft 737-800 in FSX.Also, the problem happens at any airport.I did go back to FSX SP1 and this indeed fixed the problem.I also installed FSX SP2 and this fixed the problem as well but I would like to have it working with the Acceleration pack.Anyone with similar problems and a fix??Thanks,PeteConditions for the problem:Windows XP Home SP2, FSX with Acceleration Pack, FS 9.1

Guest fbespeleta

Am also having the same "problem" that when I try to replay the landing, what its shows is the status of your plane when you initiated the replay. I mean, if your spoilers are up, it will show its up throughout the replay...and the wings are not flexed.Any way to fix this "problem". It doesn't really affect the entire flight, but somehow, it spoils the show during replay... :)thanks and regards.-francis(singapore)