Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Who has the Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne for FSX?

I have it for FS9 and am thinking of getting it for FSX.There is supposed to be a discount for FS9 owners.I was at SimMarket to purchase it but during the purchase routine I didn't see a discount prompt so I didn't finish the purchase.Did anyone purchase this aircraft from SimMarket and get the discount?If so, when during the purchase process does the discount procedure show up?Thanks.

Guest UlfB

Hi,As far as I remember the discount is shown rather late, that is on the page where you finally confirm your order. No harm in trying as long as you don't click on that confirm button.Ulf B :-)

I have it and it is by far and away my favourite aircraft in FSX at the moment. For me it has the perfect balance of panel complexity with visual quality to give ma a great simming experienced.I have flown it approximately 90 hours since I bought it and and am very far from becomming bored with it.IMHO, another brilliant DA offering.Chris Porter:-outta

I bought it at Aerosoft and got the rebate.IMHO It already was the best addon in its category for FS9 and remains so for FSX. It is simply that good.Jean-Paulhttp://www.digital-aviation.de/banners/PA3...eyennePilot.gif

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

I purchased it yesterday and it's awesome. Only problem is that I have to use FSX SP2. Gaugues wouldn't work using SP1. SP2 cause problems for me. I have version 1.01. Is there another version or some update?

I just got the boxed version and it is very good, (I'm still coming to grips with managing a turbo-prop correctly. I need to get into the manual more). I've got a half dozen of Aerosofts addons and feel they (as well as Realair) make some of the best. It seems to be more taxing on the system than say, the BeaverX, but then I'm overdue for up grading.

Frank L.T

I just checked their site 2 days ago and I think 1.01, which is the boxed version, is the most recent. I run SP2 Accel and haven't noticed any guage issues, but then I'm just learning about the plane.

Frank L.T

Guest firehawk44

"If so, when during the purchase process does the discount procedure show up?"I haven't purchased it yet but the Aerosoft product site states you can enter your previous serial number info on the same page and just above where you enter your credit card info. So, if you entered your credit card/payment info, you've gone too far.Jim

Guest ronht

I have it running in SP2 on Windows XP Pro and it is a fantastic product. Great frame-rates with a top-notch flight model. ron

Guest Captain America

It's one awesome aircraft. My favorite FSX add on to date.Beautiful VC and cabin. Worth every penny! Get it!It just might be the all time greatest GA add-on for flightsimulator.

Yes, its a good addon.Anyone know of any repaints? I tried the Avsim library but without luck. Thanks

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Does anyone get intermittent gray cockpit windows at times when switching views? From 2D to VC, and visa versa, and then if you stay in that view the gray windows return to the normal expected display.

It doesn't get any better than this.