Sign in to follow this  
FlyAndFight

Is there a listing somewhere of all known FSX issues?

I'm not trying to be a trouble-maker but simply asking if there is a listing somewhere showing known issues with FSX so that one could check to see if a possible bug that they are experiencing is actually documented and being experienced by other flight simmers or if it's something either new or only occurring with them.I really enjoy FSX but have come across some issues from time to time which I'm curious to know if others have experienced as well and perhaps have found a solution (or none is available) or if it's something unique to my system and means I need to investigate further.For example, I've had FSX kick me out of the program several times when switching from accelerated time to normal time. I set up a free flight from NY to Rome and after leaving the New England airspace headed across the Atlantic, I accelerated the sim's time in order to shorten the flight time. I received an ATC call and tried to switch back to normal time in order to respond but when I did, I got kicked out of the program and received one of the WinXP "send/don't send to Microsoft" error messages. It's happened with several other flights as well. I've never come across this with FS9 and am curious to know if it's a known issue or if perhaps it's something having to do with my system or FSX setup. Quite fustrating especially if one has already dedicated some time on that particular flight. The "Search" feature "may" be prove of some help but it's difficult to pull up specific information at times. A one-location source of information would be fantastic. I thank ahead of time those of you that may provide some help. It's truly appreciated.

Alexander Alonso

Guest firehawk44

I haven't see any list and I'm almost positive there are none. Everything is in individual posts. There are a couple of video card driver issues with DX10 preview but I don't know of any problems. FYI, if you have a problem with FSX, I would visit http://support.microsoft.com/ph/11941.Best regards,Jim