Sign in to follow this  
eldar2112

ATC says taxi to runway instead of landing runway etc.

I keep trying to post this and it doesn't show up.Maybe it will from this computer or someone can explain what I am doing wrong.Lately when I am calling for full stop landing I am told taxi runway etc,not landing runway etc.Anyone else have this?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Do you have a custom scenery at that airport? I think FS thought you had landed, possibly due to a scenery problem.Last night I installed a KBOS scenery into FSX (not designed for it), and when I taxi'ed onto a runway, it said to watch out for the 737 on upwind, oh continue...no, stop...ok continue. I think it was referring to me. :)Also ground would be the ones to tell you to taxi. Were you talking to Tower or Ground?

10290.jpg

generate-signature-new-2.php?login=USA1205

I was talking to tower.Choose airportcontact towerrequest full stop landingtaxi runway instead of landing runway.I am using afcads for a lot of airports and editvoicepack.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

I noticed this after installing editvoicepack. With it being a community tech preview it will probably be addressed as development continues. Might be an answer at whatever forum he uses though.KailFlightSimmer since 1987C2D E6850 3.0GHz 1333FSBXFX Nvidia 680i LT SLI2x XFX 8800GT 512MB SLI'd2GB Crucial Ballistix PC6400 800MHzCreative SB Audigy2 ZSUltra Xfinity 600W SLI PSUWindows XP SP2 / FSX SP2 / FS9 SP1

Thanks for listening,

Kail