Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Full Terrain Experience

Guest abulaafia

Hey guys check out this new product, absolutely fantastic!! Will be released soon. Avsim management doesn't seem to like it but the screen shots look absolutely stunning!!http://fullterrain.com/

???? Lol, are you sure you didn't have a drink too many?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

3/2 this topic gets deleted as well.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest abulaafia

just trying to annoy the powers that bevive la resistance!!

Guest byoung

What is the deal with this thread? I posted a question and then when a email notification came in with the threadid, it was deleted, or page not found.So I have to pose my question again, with FTX around the corner, would it be best to wait, or purchase UTX?Thoughts comments, (Please hurry!)Thanks!Barry

>Hey guys check out this new product, absolutely fantastic!!>Will be released soon. Avsim management doesn't seem to like>it but the screen shots look absolutely stunning!!>>http://fullterrain.com/Yes no doubt about it this one is definitely looking like a ground breaking product. It is set for release on the 5th of March and it's just the first piece of a puzzle that will span the entire globe. The Australian fs scene is really shining these days and the team from Orbx seem to be leading the charge!Obviously there is an interest in this product Mr Allensworth! But tell us... are you convinced enough to allow this thread to survive?Maybe some of the contributors to the last thread that was deleted could again provide their non "blatant" and impartial thoughts on this great project.

Cheers, Adrian

fss-forum-sig400x60.jpg

Guest fsxmissionguy

Maybe I'm missing something, but perhaps someone can explain this screenshot to me that is on the Orbx website:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185747.jpgI thought FTX was a landclass/texture replacement product. This screenshot doesn't show any landclass improvements, texture improvements, and doesn't even appear to have been taken inside of FSX.I also notice a lot of screenshot comparisons to FS9. I can't find the screenshot comparisons to FSX. Can anyone point me to them?Thanks.

I contributed to the last thread but I have no problems with Tom kicking it into to touch. As a Kiwi, the confirmation that two great products including coverage of New Zealand may be available sometime this year (fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed....) was just fantastic. But, while the GEX folk went to considerable lengths to welcome the FTX launch, it seems the Orbix folk were more intent on highlighting 'how much better' they believed their product was in comparison. That was clearly a bridge too far for the mods. We love to hear about competing products, but you just don't bag your competitor, especially in this type of forum. Sharp lesson administered. Hopefully, we can hear more from Orbix about this great product (in a less advertorial way) as it progesses beyond launch. With the thread deleted, I can't exactly remember what Nick Needham from GEX said but it was along the lines of horses for courses i.e. both products offered capabilites that would appeal to different audiences or would fill gaps not offered by the other product. Aint that the truth! The seamless nature of the these two great products suggests to me they will both find themselves co-habitating the same disk drive at my place! And Ausfltsim, I think us downunders will be the better for it (-:CheersTerry

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

>just trying to annoy the powers that be>>>vive la resistance!!Comparing the "Resistance" to this kind of childish behavior is an insult to History my friend.No, this post won't be deleted.It will remain as a warning to the guys that don't understand elementary rules that they will be immediately banned from Avism's forums if they play this mediocre game.Last call for you Marten.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.