Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Best small business jet class a/c for FSX

Hi,Today I have two a/c in my FSX hangar, the Level-D 767 for longhaul flights and Digital Aviation's Piper Cheyenne for short trips but now I would also like to find a third good a/c that would fit in between these two like a small business yet or similar with the same kind of realistic and high-quality touch as you get with the other a/c I already have.Any good suggestions guys...?

Richard Åsberg

Eaglesoft makes very nice buzjets.I own their Citation II (albeit the FS9 version) and I'm very pleased with it.

Guest JimC1702

Yep, check out Eaglesoft's webpage here:http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/I owned the Beechjet for FS9 and have the Citation II for FSX and love it.JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium

Thanks for the tips guys!I went over to eaglesoft and their a/c sure looks nice! I really liked the Citation X but noticed that is still not available for FSX...wonder if it would be worth to wait for...?Also checked the Beechjet 400A out that is already available for FSX, anyone with any comments/experience with that a/c compared to the Citation II for example - pro's and con's?TIA,

Richard Åsberg

What do you want it for? The C-X is more something for very long trips, the kind your 767 is also good for (though the C-X is a bit faster).The C-II is another way of flying entirely. No computers to do it all for you, steam and brainpower all the way.It's like comparing a 1980 BMW 520 with a 2005 BMW 530.The 530 is more modern, faster, but lacks (IMO) what makes a BMW a BMW, that character.

>What do you want it for? The C-X is more something for very>long trips, the kind your 767 is also good for (though the C-X>is a bit faster).Well...I guess what I'm looking for is an a/c that would be a good choice for flights that are too long for the Piper but too short to be suitable for the 767 (and for flights were the origin/destination airports aren't suitable for a 767 when it comes to runway length etc)>The C-II is another way of flying entirely. No computers to do>it all for you, steam and brainpower all the way.Guess I kind of like to have an a/c that holds the latest technology with a more automated flight but still realistic in the way where you need to learn the different automated systems like programming the FMC etc so maybe I should wait for the C-X if these kind of systems are not in a C-II and as far as I can tell they don't seem to be in the Beechjet 400A either...at least not modelled in the Beechjet from eaglesoft?

Richard Åsberg

The CJ1 may fit your needs. The CJ1 Expansion Pack is nearing Beta Test which will turn the base CJ1 into a CJ1+ and include FMS along with many other features that we cannot discuss at this time.Not a sales pitch, just information on expanding the capabilities:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>The CJ1 may fit your needs. The CJ1 Expansion Pack is nearing>Beta Test which will turn the base CJ1 into a CJ1+ and include>FMS along with many other features that we cannot discuss at>this time.>>Not a sales pitch, just information on expanding the>capabilities:-)ES needs to raise the priority on FSX aircraft.Many of us are waiting with loads of money.

>>The CJ1 may fit your needs. The CJ1 Expansion Pack is>nearing>>Beta Test which will turn the base CJ1 into a CJ1+ and>include>>FMS along with many other features that we cannot discuss at>>this time.>>>>Not a sales pitch, just information on expanding the>>capabilities:-)>>>>ES needs to raise the priority on FSX aircraft.>Many of us are waiting with loads of money. Man Mcrash you are a slave driver :-lol Considering we've spent over a year rebuilding and building FSX aircraft, and have quite a few in the pipeline as we speak, we would have to say that we do have FSX aircraft as a priority along with certain FS9 projects.We're peddaling as fast as we can...we promise :-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'll tell the drummer to increase his pace, and the whipmen to be more dilligent.

You guys are too funny :-lol :-lol If I crack the whip anymore we'll have a mutiny on our hands :-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest PPSFA

ES corporate jets all the way! Now, about a G-5, Falcon, and ..... :-)