Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Best small business jet class a/c for FSX

Unfortunately, I fear the denial, or downright opposition by the manufacturer for the G5 is the glitch for that fine bird (Thank goodness for Peter Brun and Linder Designs and other freeware for a G5). Now for the Falcon 50----ummmmm!I still lick my chops for the upcoming newer version of the Eaglesoft Citation X. However, it is a real confilict of the mind between my impatience vs a desire to give Eaglesoft enough time to get her right the first time. Goodness knows we have seen the fruit of a rush to judgement more times than once.Keep up the good work guys. RTH

Thanks for the kind words and patience guys:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

No problems laddie, as long as the rum keeps flowing and the gold keeps coming in we'll not have you walk the plank.

Will there be any discount to FS9 owners of the Citation X to upgrade to the FSX version?

>Will there be any discount to FS9 owners of the Citation X to>upgrade to the FSX version?Not specifically for FS9 owners. Too much confusion with that approach.Instead, there will be a 30 Day blanket Discount Coupon for all interested customers so FS9 owners will be able to take advantage of that offer at RTM:-)Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Ah, interesting approach. Sounds good.Yes, even though it is time limited to 30 Days it provides plenty of time for folks to make a purchase decison.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Any recent news on when the Citation X v 2 will hit the market?

Richard Åsberg

No but the CJ1+/FMS version is very near beta:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>No but the CJ1+/FMS version is very near beta:-)>>Hi Ron,I consider buying what you suggest above but I have two questions:1. Will the FMS package be sold separately if I buy the CJ1 today?2. How will the navdata for the FMS be updated...Navigraph maybe...?

Richard Åsberg

>>>The CJ1 may fit your needs. The CJ1 Expansion Pack is>>nearing>>>Beta Test which will turn the base CJ1 into a CJ1+ and>>include>>>FMS along with many other features that we cannot discuss>at>>>this time.>>>>>>Not a sales pitch, just information on expanding the>>>capabilities:-)>>>>>>>>ES needs to raise the priority on FSX aircraft.>>Many of us are waiting with loads of money. >>Man Mcrash you are a slave driver :-lol >>Considering we've spent over a year rebuilding and building>FSX aircraft, and have quite a few in the pipeline as we>speak, we would have to say that we do have FSX aircraft as a>priority along with certain FS9 projects.>>We're peddaling as fast as we can...we promise :-lol I know how you feel. I am a retired software developer and I sure am glad the stress is gone. But, hey, ES is in demand because of their high quality work. Ah, that pain of success. lol

Another question, will there be a FMS version of the Citation II a/c as well in approx the same timeframe?Also, what are the main differencies between the CJ1 and the Citation II when it comes to system modelled etc - which of these two are more complex/automated/modern?

Richard Åsberg

CII is modeled after and older jet. CJ1 contains Collins Pro Line set and is more modern.You can find out more at our website or in our support forum:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png