Sign in to follow this  
Guest D17S

I need some recommendations

Running FSX and primarily using the PMDG 747-400. Love it! Are there any other good aircraft out there that have reached the sophistication of PMDG? Working FMC, great virtual cockpit, etc. Would like to hear some of your recommendations.Thanks in advance.

after an 8 month drought and away from anything FS related i am back into FS and FSX especially, FSX has finally reached a stage where i think i can get rid of FS9. Finally i can get FSX working smoothly Post SP1 and its a great feeling to come back to FS with the offerings of PMDG and GenX etc !

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest D17S

That's really about it. The PMDG airplanes and the LVLD 767. That's all there is and really. all you need. Once you've mastered the APFD/FMS on either of these, you'll be well on the road to being able to operate Any modern jet. After playing with the PMDG 744 (for 6 months), I was able to plop down in the left seat of a real 767 and set up a real flight plan, no problems. Good thing there were no rampers around. I was ready to start engines. Ended up with an A300 to play with a bit later. It took a lot of trial and error button pushin', but the idea was the same . . . just a different way of going about it. Be advised though, Neither is a toy. The PMDG airplane is a bit more polished, but if you're serious about learning how a real airplane works, either will do.