Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Part III - MM_OAHU released!

Guest Nick_N

Very nice!I will check this outThanks Manny!

One more time, well done Manny!I love the sounds you added.Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)Many thanks for your nice work :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Looks very nice, gotta try it out. Thanks, Manny.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

>One more time, well done Manny!>I love the sounds you added.>Pity you didn't add the smell of the ocean :-)>Many thanks for your nice work :--)I was thinking that too.. Dang ACES..when are they going to come out with the "smell" SDK?:)Thanks everyone.. Much appreciate it!Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest UlfB

Thanks Manny :-)I just installed it. Together with your two other sceneries, they sure make MegaSceneryX Hawaii a top notch location for VFR flights.Ulf B

I second you Ulf.And if you want it to be even better, I warmly recommand to add as well the files made by a very talented and modest guy named David Roch!!Ouuups, sorry!Mods can't advertize their own products!!*:-* You'll find them here, they are called "Bird" vol.1,2 & 3 :http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest UlfB

David,Thanks for the heads up! I've downloaded and installed them. Perfect gets even better :-)Keep up breaking the rules ;-)Ulf B

Thanks Manny,I love your work and would really like to download your previously released files. I have no idea why, but your older files are the only ones I am not able to download from AVSIM. I know, this makes no sense, but I can't. Are they available anywhere else?Thanks again,Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Howard,PM me your e-mail addy and I'll e-mail them to you.Yeah..I just tried to download them from my laptop and it gave me an error too. I then tried from my regular desktop and its downloading. Strange!Manny

Manny

Guest Nick_N

How the HECK did I miss this???David! In this case, plugs ARE a good thing! Nice WORK!Now, you and Manny need to make the hulla girls and DONT forget the animation!

Well.. There is something close to it. How about Hulla girls windsurfing?:)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185821.jpgI wanted to include this in my scenery..but I didn't get permission from the author.But if anyone is interested in building an AI route for this... You can download it from here fsnorthwest.netManny

Manny