Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Who patched up the !#!$% hole?!

FSX SP2 here. Thank you for that, have just noticed it flying around Seattle in Lear45 if you know what I mean. What a pleasant surprise. Could have been done a little more tight, there are still a few cracks where the wind blows through, but stil big thanks, I recall someone promised it might never be fixed in this model. :)

Anyone knows of a decent flight dynamics for the stock Lear45? Now, when it is finally a salable product (after the patching)?It is a single light jet plane in FSX, that can handle very well the resource overhead, associated with SP2, ASX, GEX and UTX. Add VOX ATCX and it becomes the only one that can give you both: the GFX you enjoy and playable FPS you need, under the pressure of increased functionality.Thanks.

:-hmmmMight I ask what !#!$% hole are you talking about, please?I invariably fly SEA and area, with SP1 and 2, UTX, GEX, ASX/G, and now the updated FSG... There were two sunken lakes just north of the airport, but FSG 2 has fixed those. Where else are there "holes"?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hehe, check out VC of the stock Learjet. I assume you use TrackIR? Look back in the doorway.

aaaah.. Thanks. Yeah - TrackIR is the only way to fly!To be honest, Dirk, the only default aircraft I regularly fly - and that's only to reset a default flight - is the Cessna 172. I think I've flown the 737 once. All else is added on.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I could never understand, how a plane with a huge hole instead of the cockpit doorway could ever make it in the commercial release of MSFS 2004. More to that it was updated and dragged over to FSX SP1, like a chopped fish head. Until some savvy mind at Aces managed to finally patch it up with a grey panel. The plane is really good btw. Needs some better flight dynamics yet.

Well, there's still a hole in mine? Where's this patch?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Install FSX SP2. When in Lear45 switch to VC, turn back over right sholder towards the doorway. You'll see the doorway is blocked with a whitish panel.

>Install FSX SP2. When in Lear45 switch to VC, turn back over>right sholder towards the doorway. You'll see the doorway is>blocked with a whitish panel.I see a gray wall which matches the ceiling/cockpit color plus a doorway that shows wooden cabinets.I don't have the IR4.