Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

What are Favorite Airports

No relation. Now... I was only one person on that thread. There were several others that pretty much said the same thingas me. I did't mean any harm by it, just wanted to point out that compitition is good. Talk to you later Bro. :-lol

Jim Wenham

Guest PPSFA

For me, any airport I dont crash at is a great one :-)Seriously, there are so many to choose from, its hard to pin favorites down. I fly with a group, and for awhile ended up as the 'dispatcher', creating flight plans for 3 or 4 'round the world' flights.I found that using Google Earth, in combination with a world map, let me find airports that I never knew existed, and allowed me to create some amazing FP's and destination's.If you have the time and interest, I would suggest you try this approach to locate interesting and challanging airports. We landed at everything from 10,000' runways in the Andes, to 4000' runways below sea level. Tied in with real world weather and 5-6 planes, we had a blast, I'm sure you will too.

Guest JeffPreston

Not exactly small airports, but I enjoy:EGLC - London CitySteep glideslope (5.5 degrees as I recall) and one of the shorter runways puts you right in the heart of London Town.EGFF - CardiffGreat approach if you come in over the water looking down at the runway at the top of the cliff. I often fly from here too - hence a soft spot for this one!

Guest SkullxBones

Try a 747 into TNCM on St.Maarten. Lots of videos on youtube about it.

I also like KAVX on Catalina Island for GA