Sign in to follow this  
Vuong

For Nick: O&O Defrag Question

Guest Nick_N

Thanks Leia!Sorry you were under the weather for a while and hope you are feeling better.It's great you guys are working with this the way you are. By providing that option it opens the door to now and later as the v10 product matures.:)

Guest Leia

Thank you, too, for giving us your feedback and support and thus showing us which way to go and evolve. :-)---Note: I am employed by O&O Software GmbH, Berlin in their customer support department. We manufacture O&O Defrag, and our opinion is therefore of course biased.

Thank you Leia and the O@O team for putting together a FLIGHT SIMULATION O@O DUAL-licence purchase package that fits the needs of Flight Simulation hobbyists! It's nice to have the option of using v10 and its upgrade path (current version) as well as v8.5 for flight simulation defrag.I bought the license package today.Thank you for putting it together to fit our needs and requirements.Mitch

Hi guys,Seeing that there are still requests for our 2-for-the-price-of-one O&O Defrag 10 and O&O Defrag 8.6 bundle coming in, I extended mentioned offer until the end of August 2008.The link to our special offer - O&O Defrag 8 Professional Edition plus O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition for just USD44.95 - has changed! Please use the following link to purchase the special offer:https://shop.oo-software.com/36/uurl-n6j7om1fy5Thank you for the kind words about O&O.Take care and many happy landings.Andreas BlaeserE-Commerce Manager O&O Software, Berlin, Germany

Thanks for this Andreas, I've tested a few 'defraggers' and found O&O to be excellent, and certainly the best of those I've run. So I have now taken advantage of this extended offer, so I can keep my FSX install in tip-top order with V8.6, following Nick's guide.So nice to see a company listening to it's customers, and catering for them in this way :)

Guest RichardL

I'm a late player to this defrag post. As a user of Vista 64 and FSX (with terrible blurries) which version of O&O Defrag would I need? I recall some issues with v8.5 and Vista, correct?Looks like today is the last day for the bundle offer.Regards,Richard

Guest Nick_N

v8.6 is for Vista v10 works to but I would use 8.6 and you get both with the special deal

Wow! Impressive that a thread of this type has lasted so long without being sent to the hardware forum - well done. :-)Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11