Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Comments on FSDiscover!

yes you can, there is a demo you can use which you can fly around the NY area, its a really smart program, i think the keys are CtL SHT F9 or something like that.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Like Clayton already said, yes you can use keyboard shortcuts to enable/disable what you want the program to show and these options are also available via the FS menu.In fact there are three different shortcuts - show/hide Geographic names, Points of interests and Airports and then you can also tune lots of other things in the options screen for the program like what kind of things you want be included in the Geographic cathegory, for how long you want the labels to display etc etc and one thing I really like and use alot is the built-in map giving you a great overview of your surroundings and also good info for airports.Then the last thing which I find really cool even though unrealistic is you can have the program show you the direct way to a certain waypoint you've chosen to fly to, a little bit like FS's progressive taxi lines.

Richard Åsberg