Sign in to follow this  
jwenham

FSX, once more the fantastic beast it can be... YES!

Just in a flight over Victoria Harbor (Victoria Plus Scenery)I have put the final touches to my rebuilt-from-the-ground-up FSX installation.I once more have fantastic oceans and sundry bodies of water. Great GEXnhanced and UTX'd scenery 2,800 feet below my Carenado Stationair Cessna---and flight sim life is to be enjoyed once more.No MORE tweaks...and peering into the FSX yard of my neighbor! I'm done! FSX is killer now, and I'll keep my hands out of the Tweak Cookie Jar.Did a full FSX folder back-up after the final spit 'n polish of the sim. If something happens, no sweat. Just bring back the entire folder...and fly on!Cheers,

Well..... are you SP1 or SP2? Glad to see your back in business.

Jim Wenham

>Well..... are you SP1 or SP2? Glad to see your back in>business.lol......does one really need to ask after Mitch's recent problems? Glad he's back to being happy.

>>Well..... are you SP1 or SP2? Glad to see your back in>>business.>>lol......does one really need to ask after Mitch's recent>problems? Glad he's back to being happy.------------------------------------------------Glad to be back up and running too! Most importantly though is that I recaptured my version of FSX that had me raving over five or six thousand postings...lol.Cheers!Mitch

>Well..... are you SP1 or SP2? Glad to see your back in>business.------------------------------FSX-SP1 runs the show over here! :)Thanks for the sentiments!Totally enjoying myself, once more.Mitch

I think the total count is actually 7356 posts.:-lol

Jim Wenham