Sign in to follow this  
Shayne

FSX.exe error and crash

Hi everyone, has any one else had this problem, it happens with many of the microsoft aircraft as well but others still work. I get the same freeze then the error message at fsx.exe.Any help would be great as it used to work but I am not sure what could casue this. I am running Windows XP and service pack 1 and 2,any help or suggestions would be great as it used to work without this and I can't figure out what I may have installed that contributed to the problem.Thanks shayne

Guest Gunner_CAF

When does it Crash? I assume it happens after you select an aircraft and start to fly, this could be a video driver problem. Have you changed video drivers?Gunner

>When does it Crash? I assume it happens after you select an>aircraft and start to fly, this could be a video driver>problem. Have you changed video drivers?>>GunnerI have had this on every exit since very recently.

Yes it happens when I am selecting a differnet aircraft other than the ultralight but it only happens wih some so its hard to pin down. I have not changed any video drivers so I don't think its that. I havea couple of aftermarket planes that work and a few that have never worked so I can't figure out what is goin on. The other thing that is strange is it just started happening and I didn't really change anything.Shayne