Sign in to follow this  
Illegitimi non carborundum

List of FSX aircraft/scenery that works with FSX (non-DX10)?

Guest SpeedBird192

I think it would be a helpful idea if a sticky was created that listed all the current FSX add-ons that are working in regular DX9 mode with FSX SP2 and/or Acceleration. List any reported issues (i.e. reported by more than one person) around the 3rd party add-on.No flame type postings please. Just issues that others can duplicate and/or are known by the 3rd party developer(s). And this is NOT intended to be a negative list at all, just a list that will help others evaluate a potential purchase decision.3rd party devs are of course permitted to work with moderators/admins to remove incorrect or resolved issues (as products are fixed/patched).Making sure that the list does NOT rate or in anyway evaluate/judge any of the 3rd party products. I think this would be very helpful to all the members and quests.On a side note: since I removed Vista x64 (including SP1) and went back to WinXP, my FSX experience on WinXP has been vastly improved -- it's almost as if I'm running a completely different product and the Visual quality is much improved.I've found a renewed interest in FSX, I still primarily run FS9, but I'm giving FSX an new birth on WinXP and it seems to be working well.

Great IdeaThis is from Ron Hamilton over on Eaglesoft:FSX Cessna Citation II, Cessna Citation CJ1, Columbia 400, and Piper Twin Comanche are fully FSX/SP1/SP2/DX10 Preview compliant.FSX Beechjet/Hawker 1.5, Cirrus SR20, Cirrus SR22, and Liberty Aerospace XL2, are fully FSX/SP1/SP2 compliant.Each of these FSX aircraft work perfectly under Vista 32/64 Bit and DX9.0c and are scheduled for rebuild in 2008 to meet the DX10 Preview requirement.It would be great if all vendors displayed this sort of information, but I guess upgraded from FS9 might not cut it.Peter Hayes