Sign in to follow this  
Guest PilotHeinrich

KORD for FSX Released by FSDreamTeam

I just downloaded it, installed it and activated it. It's looking real good. Hopefully later on I'll get a chance to explore it.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I did a brief tour with an default FSX helicopter until the demo ran out. I haven't purchased it. When I finally get the kids down I am going to activate it and fly from EGLL. I won't see it until tomorrow when I fly in after a long haul.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I dunno... before I would buy scenery add-ons for big and complex airports I would need the hardware to be able to run something like PMDG's 747, AI traffic and decent scenery/autogen density before I could say it is worth the leap over doing the same thing in FS9.

>I dunno... before I would buy scenery add-ons for big and>complex airports I would need the hardware to be able to run>something like PMDG's 747, AI traffic and decent>scenery/autogen density before I could say it is worth the>leap over doing the same thing in FS9. That's precisely why we are selling one activation that is valid for both products regardless of the sim.This way, you can buy the FS9 version now, and use it. You can also use the FSX one, because having bought the FS9 version will make the FSX one running as fully Registered as well, and even if you decide the FSX one is not for you, you can go back using the FS9 one, knowing that, when you will finally have the right hardware to run FSX on, you will not need to purchase the scenery again.However, I suggest to give the Trial a go, even in FSX. You might get a pleasant surprise with the performances...

Guest UlfB

>>I dunno... before I would buy scenery add-ons for big and>>complex airports I would need the hardware to be able to run>>something like PMDG's 747, AI traffic and decent>>scenery/autogen density before I could say it is worth the>>leap over doing the same thing in FS9. >>That's precisely why we are selling one activation that is>valid for both products regardless of the sim.>>This way, you can buy the FS9 version now, and use it. >>You can also use the FSX one, because having bought the FS9>version will make the FSX one running as fully Registered as>well, and even if you decide the FSX one is not for you, you>can go back using the FS9 one, knowing that, when you will>finally have the right hardware to run FSX on, you will not>need to purchase the scenery again.>>However, I suggest to give the Trial a go, even in FSX. You>might get a pleasant surprise with the performances...It's kind of magic those moments when this kind of dialogs appear. I love them :-)Bumpety bump!Ulf B

Guest firehawk44

Yes, I got it and it's another great product from the FSDreamTeam...Ciao,Jim

Guest PilotHeinrich

So far, so good. I haven't done a full flight, but explored with the Trike and it looks great. Also tried a quick take-off with FeelThere Citation X. Nice thing is that it is very up to date. It includes the new 10/28 and 9R/27L left redesignations, shows the construction of the new 9L/27R, and even has the new canopies at T3 and T2 that have been taking centuries to install (btw: the canopy is now finished at T1). Includes the airport train too and lotsa ground equipment and moving vehicles.Nicer thing is that it seems to be equal to or better than the default KORD performance on my Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz with NVIDIA 8800 GTX. Even with the Citation X, it performed great.Not quite as stunning as FlyTampa's Midway, but awfully close and it's HERE NOW! So, no more FX9 and I'm moving my home base from Midway to O'Hare.

Guest JeffPreston

>KORD Chicago O'Hare has been released by FSDreamTeam. Looks>promising and it is try before you buy. >>http://www.fsdreamteam.com>>>Keeping on a theme of KORD and "Try before you buy"......you can continue this pleasant arrangement with FSFlyingSchool which lets you fly around KORD with all of its flight instruction features simply by downloading the free demo, which is based on flying near KORD. If that's all you want, you can keep it for free - the demo does not expire. If you want more then you can decide on that later!

>KORD Chicago O'Hare has been released by FSDreamTeam. Looks>promising and it is try before you buy. >>http://www.fsdreamteam.com>>>Are there any screen shots of this airport? I can't find any at their website.

>Are there any screen shots of this airport? I can't find any>at their website.There are screenshots in the product page:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_oharex.htmlAnd there's a whole Screenshots section in the forum:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0However, since the product is available as a free trial (no registration of any kind required), we suggest you give it a try on your system.