Sign in to follow this  
Mace

Deal or No Deal

Do does anyone know who the banker is on the show Deal or No Deal? He must be someone's neighbor.JimCYWG

It has to be NotASenator.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

That's kind of neat.JimCYWG

Who is the Stig?I wish we still got that show here. I miss some of the british television.

Guest airbus2

>Who is the Stig?The first Stig ( dressed in black racing overalls) was revealed to be Perry McCarthy.The new (white overalls) stig hasnt been identified offcially, but there are alot of suspicions as to who he is. More info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig ( you've gotta love wikipedia!)Dave

>It has to be NotASenator.>>Rhett>>AMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS>A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD>250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian caseI'm curious if this was just to make sure I'm watching or if you think I'm that loaded.Trust me, I'd have a better video card if that was true :(

>>Who is the Stig?>>The first Stig ( dressed in black racing overalls) was>revealed to be Perry McCarthy.>>The new (white overalls) stig hasnt been identified offcially,>but there are alot of suspicions as to who he is. More info at>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig ( you've gotta love>wikipedia!)>>DaveThanks for that. Wikipedia seems to have an article about everything!Man I wish I was the stig!

>>>Who is the Stig?>>>>The first Stig ( dressed in black racing overalls) was>>revealed to be Perry McCarthy.>>>>The new (white overalls) stig hasnt been identified>offcially,>>but there are alot of suspicions as to who he is. More info>at>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig ( you've gotta love>>wikipedia!)>>>>Dave>>Thanks for that. Wikipedia seems to have an article about>everything!>>Man I wish I was the stig!I just wish that I could drive like the Stig.

>>>I'm curious if this was just to make sure I'm watching or if>you think I'm that loaded.>heh. Just to see if you caught that.I think you do a good mod job.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB