Sign in to follow this  
MickBz

FSX & G1000

Guest gigio1

Hi, I have a problem with FSX default G1000. I need to use FSX default G1000 in Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22 Turbo because i build the cabin of these airplane and for easy build I prefer the G1000 avionic. I want the default gauge, with FS Panel Studio have realize the avionic without problem but when I running the Cirrus in the PFD the string of airspeed and altimeter don't work. I test the PFD of default G1000 work only in default Cessna 172 and Mooney Bravo equiped with G1000. If I put the G1000 in another airplane the PFD the string of airspeed and altimeter don't work. Can help me? Thank. Luigi Giulio Rigato

Keep and eye on Eaglesoft's web site. They are in the process of creating the Diamond DA-42 which will have the fully operational MindStar G1000 unit (the unit geofa mentioned). ES is also going to be creating a G1000 version of their excellent Columbia 400. I don't even bother with the FS default stuff, as nothing really operates as it does in reality. Probably the reason I only fly 3rd party stuff. The more it operates like the real thing, the more chance it will get my money. The ES aircraft with the G1000 system will do just that. Here is a link to the development of the DA-42 http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40
Thanks Brian. There are a couple of corrections if we may...First the link you posted is broken and should be http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/DiamondDA42.htmSecond, our original intent was to include the Mindstar G1000 in the release version.That has now been changed to be an option for Mindstar G1000 owners to seamless "drop in" their Mindstar G1000.Our DA42 includes our own rendition of the specific G1000 as built for Diamond. The same holds true for our Columbia 400 and Cirrus Perspective.This approach allows us to keep release prices lower and yet offer Mindstar G1000 owners a direct "drop in" option for G1000 equipped aircraft. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi, I have a problem with FSX default G1000. I need to use FSX default G1000 in Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22 Turbo because i build the cabin of these airplane and for easy build I prefer the G1000 avionic. I want the default gauge, with FS Panel Studio have realize the avionic without problem but when I running the Cirrus in the PFD the string of airspeed and altimeter don't work. I test the PFD of default G1000 work only in default Cessna 172 and Mooney Bravo equiped with G1000. If I put the G1000 in another airplane the PFD the string of airspeed and altimeter don't work. Can help me? Thank. Luigi Giulio Rigato
Luigi, use of the FSX default G1000 in our Cirrus Series is not supported because there is no integration with our Stec 55X and many other other problems will rear their ugly heads. Best of luck but we expect that integration to be extremely problematic. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png