Sign in to follow this  
moggel

Payware Traffic

Guest maddandy

I don't know if this is the correct place in the forum to ask this but I will still go ahead. Which one is better in anybody's opinion: Ultimate Traffic X or My Traffic X? Because i'm getting fsx soon and need to know which one to purchase. Thanks in advance

Ultimate Traffic has draw problems when using the recent SP2 for FSX, but if you are willing to stay at SP1-FSX I'd prefer Ultimate Traffic, which I use and like a lot, .Dont know how well MyTr does under SP2 but I heard it may be a bit better.Nobody likes SP2 that much anyways....

Guest maddandy

Yea thanks man I've heard that people are getting alot of probs with SP2 so i already decided to stay SP1, oh and with ultimate traffic, is the traffic reasonable in the caribbean because that's where I mainly fly

Guest Sirocco

I was making the same decision recently. I read that MyTrafficX was a little more compatible with FSX and so went with it. It does make a different to hear real world aircraft names on ATC and see them parked up at airports.

Guest Nismo35

I just received MTX yesterday and can't wait to install it. Waiting on a new video card before I do so, but from what I heard from many users, and the reason I got MTX, is that almost everyone says that MTX is better with system performance and frame rates. Ultimate Traffic seems like it's better when it comes to using real world schedules and is more realistic in that regard.

Guys,My advice would be to download the WOAI installer and traffic files.It's free and the models are all the best FPS freindly ones out there.

I bought Ultimate Traffic X, installed it, used it for about a month and uninstalled it. Althought Ultimate Traffic for FS9 was great, there are unresolved problems with missing aircraft , missing textures and missing flightplans in the FSX version. There have been several threads at the UT X forum concerning this. To make it worse, since the team is working on a new project, it doesn't appear that the problems will be resolved anytime soon. I had a very complete set of AI flightplans and aircraft I had used in FS9 so I just converted them to work in FSX. It only took a few minutes to get the same traffic I had in FS9 working in FSX better than I had with UT X. And, best of all, it was free!

I've used UT since FS9 and I've been very happy with it. I didn't really experience any problems when I later migrated to FSX/UTX but the models doesn't look all that good.Last week I decided to give WOAI a try but I then realized that WOAI doesn't give nearly the variation UTX does so I tried to combine them. So far I've installed ~15 airlines from WOAI, uninstalling them in UTX to avoid double schedules, and so far the result has been great! The airlines I see the most is now WOAI and the models look alot better while I still get the wide variety of other airlines from UTX.Cheers/Jonas