Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

scenery EVEREST in high resolution : by Frank

Guest frank51

More gorgeous I would say realistic. No, for now any flag on the top, but perhaps I will put my flag.Hi, Frank

Guest frank51

if there pits REX, would be this wayi101918_REX.jpga regard to Tim Frank

>It will be a scenery of great dimensions, therefore I will>have to find a server that sustains over 400 MB of upload... >>suggest me you...Er, AVSIM?If AVSIM can handle the MULTI-GIGABYTES of Chile photoreal, your's should prove to be a trivial load... :)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

>It will be a scenery of great dimensions, therefore I will>have to find a server that sustains over 400 MB of upload... >>suggest me you...>>Hi, FrankWe could post a mirror for you, Frank. Shoot me an email if interested...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest ThomasE

Hi Frank,absolutely fantastic!Can

Guest frank51

Thanks Tom, this is really a fantastic scenery, to fly around the Everest is always a true adventure almost realHi, Frankmy Blog:http://scenarialpinifsx.blogspot.com/

Guest ThomasE

and what aircraft did you fly in the video??Regards Tom

Guest frank51

The airplane is a MAULE ORION for glaciers The video, unfortunately the times of loading are long, suggestion to leave in stand-bay, to leave to load it and then playFrank

Guest frank51

I have just finished the Upload on Avsim.com of the Everest 2008 in high resolution. It will be available soon for the Download. it is separated in 2 parts, for problems of dimension. For the installation it is very easy, all it takes is inserting the folder Everest P1 and P2 in addon-scenery and to activate in the scenery-library. To absolutely have the correct meshes of the zone suggestion these: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?FileName=fs_him_01.zip The scenery is completely compatible with LuklaX of the Aerosoft the download of the 2 parts be essential! Good flight on the Everest!!!Frank

Guest Nick_N

Frank.. THANK YOUYour efforts are very appreciated!!I will check this out as soon as it is released. I already have the Everest mesh.The Apollo 13 theme was a good choice for the video

Guest frank51

Excuse me Nick, unfortunately the upload has been refused!! it missed only a file. txt (completely useless because it already contained all the files blg in the folder to install in addon-scenery) Refer the upload of 140 MB... is not good!! I have written to the libray-manager if you can help me add a small file. txt, to explain that it is already everything in the folder of the zip file Are you also able you to help me? Thanks Frank

Guest Nick_N

There are upload rules AVSIM has... I think the maximum upload is less than 100MB per file, and, you must include a description in your package. If it is not possible to keep the file uploads to less than 100MB per upload then you would need to discuss that with AVSIM, or, find another upload server to host.As for a text file.. use NOTEPAD to copy/past the text below and it must be named as such:FILE_ID.dizand here is text for you to use:=====================================FSX SCENERY: MOUNT EVEREST - In High Resolution This package contains all the files needed to display Mount Everest in very high resolution. The textures are already included within the provided .bgl files. Simply place it in your Addon Scenery folder and enable it in the scenery library. It is recommended you have Himalayas LOD10 mesh by Holger Sandmann and Jonathan de Ferranti: fs_him_01.zip in the AVSIM library. This scenery is completely compatible with Aerosoft LuklaX. Have a good flight on Everest!By Frank===================================That must be included with all uploads of the product

Guest frank51

Thanks Nick, for the explanation I refer the Upload Hi, Frank