Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

Edits

Hi all:I notice that some uploaders claim no editing. Those who are editing what exactly are you editing in the pics and what program do you use? I would also like to know what kind of screenshots are the favourite. I enjoy mostly all of them but the ones showing AI traffic and airport scenery are the best. I have had some interesting scenarios that I think would have made a good screenshot but I don't know what people like to see.Regards Rick I also notice some people are posting in the sceenshot forums without a screenshot...which is against the rules, please read them before your next post I'll get this one moved to the proper forum for you

Don't worry about what everyone else likes to see, post what "YOU" like.Any image editing program will edit an image. Most use Photoshop ($600 retail), paintshop pro ($100 retail), or Gimp (free).While edits are nice, good screenshots are the best starting point.Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Sean Reeder

Photoshop is also not a skill you learn over night. Months and months of trial and error...

Just repeat what Michael has said: "Don't worry about what everyone else likes to see, post what "YOU" like" ....and don't think about edits first ....take the best shots you can if they suit an edit them maybe do so afterwards. :)

Guest johncarter

I agree with all the above. An edit can only enhance a good screenshot it cannot make one. Learn to take good captures first.I might post a before and after shot to show what I do.John

Thanks to all who replied. I will try a few and see what the result is. The other problem I have is I cannot see the videos on YOUTUBE anymore. I have tried everything with no success. This happened once before and after an XP re-install when a hard drive died it came back and now it is gone again. Watching the videos was the second item on the morning routine after reading this forum.Rick

>Thanks to all who replied. I will try a few and see what the>result is. The other problem I have is I cannot see the>videos on YOUTUBE anymore. I have tried everything with no>success. This happened once before and after an XP re-install>when a hard drive died it came back and now it is gone again.>Watching the videos was the second item on the morning routine>after reading this forum.>>RickHave you tried reinstalling flashplayer and java machine?http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/do...sh&promoid=BIOWhttps://sdlc6c.sun.com:443/ECom/EComActionS...BE4AFB8D798D20FMarco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]