Sign in to follow this  
simba_nl

3d experience now in vista-heads up...

Guest AVN8tr

That sounds so cool... does the 3d nvidia driver support SLI mode. It would be cool if they worked in unison one for each eye! ;) Either way I want one now!

I also found that the best way to get monitor settings correct was to max brightness and contrast on your monitor, and then adjust gamma, b'ness, c'trast, via your nvidia control panel to your liking.

Keith Sandford.

I'm also using the DDD drivers with AA problems, did you manage to solve your AA problem? I wonder if maybe nHancer is the culprit not working OK together with the DD drivers...?

Richard Åsberg

Do the DDD drivers also work for fs9?Thanks in advance,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

Thanks Vulcan,Reply send.Regards,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

>That sounds so cool... does the 3d nvidia driver support SLI>mode. It would be cool if they worked in unison one for each>eye! ;) Either way I want one now!Yeah I thought the same thing but I guess we can dream on. And FS9/FSX doesn

After spending a week playing with it I will never sim without the 3d anaglyph glasses/drivers again.Agree about the shutter glasses-they gave me a headache in the past and the lower resolution didn't work.The anaglyph glasses do rule and I will never sim without it now. A lot of flying is about 3d perception-and now on a flat 2d screen I have it!Amazing for the low price to increase the reality in such a huge way.For the price why not?http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpgMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Guest danzian

Vulcan and Gerhard,So are you saying you can use DDD drivers for FS9 as well? If so, can you please share with us or please email me the instructions to my email danzian@yahoo.com?I use FS9 on my old laptop at work (hehehe) and with only 5 bucks, why not install it on that machine too?I appreciate if you could help lot of us here who still enjoy FS9.Thank you very much.Danzian

I agree $5 is an acceptable price for a good driver but I hope they will improve AA since I have problems with that running their driver. However it might be because I'm using nHancer, will try to uninstall nHancer and see if it gets better.Part from that though I think both their driver as well as this whole 3D concept is amazing!!

Richard Åsberg

So...got rid of nHancer but same problem with AA using the DDD drivers and I have tried all combination of settings I can think of both in the Nvidia driver as well as in FSX without any luck.Can anyone who is also using the DDD driver but with no AA problems tell me exactly what settings you use both in the Nvidia driver as well as in FSX.Thanks in advance!

Richard Åsberg