Sign in to follow this  
etien

can the fsx default bitmap be changed?

I have a simple question: is it possible to change the bitmap to which fsx default when it hasnt had yet the time to load a bitmap? Been querying / searching numerous web site and havent got any answer. On my setup in DX9 is it pure black - which is okishin DX10 it is a stupid FSX Acceleration logo on a blue background - which is terrible. A smooth non uniform light grey with some nuances of blue would be much better. Is it a texture to change somewhere ? any idea?(if this wasnt the right forum I am sorry)

The bitmap I am referering to appeared once I installed acceleration. It is bluish, split with 3 horizontal lines a has a big "flight simulator X" text in black at the top.

could it be bkg.bmp ? I am surprised nobody has the same issue than me on that one.