Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grahame Myers

Heads UP!! REALAIR SPITFIRE X Released!!

Hi Guys,The paintkit for our FSX Spitfire is now available to download from our site on [a href=http://www.realairsimulations.com/list_box.php?page=downloads&product=spit08&fileType=paintkit&submit=Go]this page[/a].Happy painting!

I'm not surprised that this is a positive thread - that's what happens when people put the required time and effort into a project. They deserve to reap the appropriate rewards. They can keep making these exact aircraft for all future versions of FS, I'll be buying them every single time. Frankly, Microsoft should sponsor guys like this, these sort of products must go a long way towards selling the merits of FSX. If only all addons could be of this standard, we'd see many more positive threads!

The reason there is not much to complain about... Except for the plane not being fully modelled in 3D... Someone has to do it ;)

Guest Grahame Myers

Yeah, when you fly the Spitfire or the quite excellent SF-260 (still my favorite FS aircraft of all time), you really see what FSX is capable of: since I've been flying the SF-260, and now the Spitfire, in FSX, I've realized why ever going back to FS9 is not an option.I just can't wait for the Duke: Up until now, I'm missing a truly FSX compliant Twin (I thought about the DA Cheyenne, but it's just too buggy), and the Duke will fill a vacant space in my hangar, empty since the FSD Cheyenne disappeared from my HD, along with FS9.Any news on the Duke? If Rob or Sean is reading this: Any firm release date? (Ducks, covers head, and runs out of the room :-))regardsGrahame