Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

Default GPS - adding own waypoints...

Folks!Is there anyway to add waypoints directly from the def. GPS by using LAT/LON like in the FS9 Reality XP one?If not, are there any GPS addons to FSX which can let me do this.Bottom line, i dont want to use AFX to make a point.. but insert the coords into the GPS directly and fly there ;)BrgdsTom

As far as I know, there is only the "direct to" function of the GPS that can be used for adding waypoints. You might be interested in this:http://isgsim.com/Before you buy, see if there is already a panel "set up" for you otherwise you will have to make your own. This is really a good add-on and I have high praise for it.Regards,Ed

Guest PPSFA

No, but you can use the FSX flight planner to do that and then the GPS will show them. I set my dpearture and destination as a direct, then drag the course line to any points I want to go to.