Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

I need a fly by view

Is there a fly-by view for FSX availble anywhere?(Why there is no fly-by view in the game is a great mystery.)

Guest cliffp

I have one in the default set-up. Go outside the plane and start using the "A" key.

Guest PPSFA

Print out the command list from the Learning Center, you will see all the view commands.

Really?Thanks! Much appreciated.

Or just right click on a 3D view window and you will get a context menu with all of the available view modes available.

Its amazing how many simmers have never discovered the 'A' key and all it's functions inside the aircraft as well as outside.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest shnala

Yes, I guess you can say that we have fly-by view in FSX, just... it always looked somehow awkward to me.... camera position is too far from the plane, just hugely zoomed, you can (like I do) zoom out, but that just not it !? I would really like to have camera which is positioned 20-50m from the plane path, then passing close to camera would give me (us) real visual and acoustic thrill.... :D _________________________________

"Its amazing how many simmers have never discovered the 'A' key and all it's functions inside the aircraft as well as outside.Dave.......on the English Riviera"My momma made me good looking, she didn't make me smart. :-sun1 I had used the 'A' key before, but I never noticed there was a flyby view in there. Agreed, the plane is far too close in to the camera. The terrain is all blurry. But if you back off to 1X or 2X, it's not bad.And now I can hear the lovely growl and changing tones of my Shockwave Spitfire MKI when it flies by. Sweet!