Sign in to follow this  
Guest KD Larsen

Chile..Chile...and more Chile.....

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

You have to load it with cheese and onions. Its quite different than most chilis. It has upwards of 10-12 spices in it (like cinnamon, allspice, etc). Also it has cocoa in it.I'm offended that you weren't impressed... ;-)

Guest JackDanielsDrinker

I'm done.

Guest Pike

I'm offended at your self important regionalistic chili attitude sir.As a protector of free speech though, I will die for your right to talk trash about how great Cincy's Chili is, yes I will sacrifice my life so that you may wax eloquent about the 12 herbs and spices in your chile.LMAO, this thread has made me laugh alot in the last day or so.Regards,A Protector of Free Speech, Beer, and Scantily Clad Women For All

Guest Pike

lol, uh oh the forum '#####' have arrived......No Soup For You!Yep, this Chile's cooked!

>lol, uh oh the forum '#####' have arrived......No Soup For>You!>>Yep, this Chile's cooked!Specifically, I think it's flame-broiled. :(

Guest lemonadedrinker

Wow, great post.It's all USA on the front page now, so gimme a double extra large fries, 4 steaks done over easy with mayo on the side an' a big tub o' your greasy plate special fried onion rings.. an' steady on the salt, my man, I'm not lookin' to give myself a heart attack.Andy.

I'm done......I still want Allentown, Pa on the front page.It's lunchtime....guess what I'm going to have? Stan

Geofa,We now have about 7" and it should go to 10". I told my employees to go home early, and I've used the snowblower once at my house. It came down as freezing rain and sleet with ice crystals accumulating about 3 to 4 inches. Now the snow is heavy, the ice showers stopped, and wind has calmed down a bit.

HOORAY,CHILE is BACK on the front page of AVSIM. It was such a cold day today here in Allentown, Pa., and it snowed about 4 inches overnight. What a great day for Chile!

Be thankful its Chile..Chile...and more Chile....., and notChili, Chili and more Chili.

Kevin Young

Here we go again..........Where's Roger? It's "gut-wrenching" time again.